Self-taught programmer since around -08. Hacking in Haskell since early -12. Years of work experience from Nokia, Relex Solutions and miscellaneous freelancing projects. Interested in mathematics and applications of mathematics in practical software development.
Around 2012, I was working at Nokia full-time for two summers (and part-time for the rest of a 2-year period.)
- Web development (HTML5, NodeJS, Yesod)
- Development for Symbian devices (J2ME, Bluetooth)
- Some Arduino and Flash project
Around the same time I was a systems administrator for a relatively small infrastructure.
Since early 2015 I’ve been employed at Relex in various positions ranging from technical project manager to software development and devops stuff.
Computer Science MSc, on-going (University of Helsinki).
Bachelor of Science 2016 (University of Helsinki, CS dep.)
Projects and Code
See my GitHub profile.
- Native language Finnish
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Perseverance is one of my strongest points
- Good at articulating ideas and decisions
- Communication may not always be the clearest
- I am very much interested in self-development